HR Recruitment Officer
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan by the Labuan FSA and the FSCA in South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than 9 million client trades, while our monthly average trading volume is over $130 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
How your job will look like?
As the HR Recruitment Officer, you shall be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle of our global team. You shall be conducting group online interviews & phone screenings, identifying potential candidates through online sourcing, updating job ads, scheduling interview appointments and ensure that Company will attract and hire the most qualified employees.
Ultimately you shall play an important part in developing recruitment strategies to meet the objectives of the Group, while identifying suitable candidates for each current role.
- Design and update job descriptions & confirm content with Line-Managers.
- Screening job applicants for the hiring & selection process through recruitment databases, social media etc.
- Interviewing candidates through online channels.
- Confirm feedback with Line-Manager and shortlist candidates for 2nd interview process.
- Updating local websites of available vacancies by using company’s database, social media, local websites etc.
- Communicating with potential candidates over the phone when needed as to conduct e-meetings and provide assessment reports to Line-Managers.
- Handling all the onboarding & offboarding processes – provide relevant information of new hires to the HR department for each entity, accordingly.
- Keep communication with relevant recruitment agencies, recruitment emails, establish new agreements and/or renew current recruitment contracts.
- Coordinate with all the participants as to schedule interview meetings online etc.
- Conduct the recruitment & selection process for executive positions (headhunting) via Corporate Linkedin account and create a network of potential talents.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an HR Recruitment Officer or in a similar role within the retail FX industry.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking systems and resume databases.
- Solid knowledge with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring & recruitment.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Pro-active, and independent with the ability to take initiatives.
- Confident and dynamic personality, with a creative mind.
- BA or MA in Human Resources Management.
Additionally, you will be managing:
The renewal and/or any (visa) work permit - employee issue, following all local immigration & labor processes accordingly for any new hired and/or existing employees.
The Performance Management process such as: keeping Employee Evaluation records, managing performance cycle on a probation & annual basis, and preparing the performance review forms to be sent within time limits for our international staff.
The annual employee One-on-One meetings with the HR department, by collecting feedback, employee views, training needs etc. of each department in collaboration with the Group HR dept.
- A Unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company and self-development.
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Participation in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Sanctum Spa & Fitness (Limassol Marina).
- Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which also includes a Dental Care.
- 13th Salary.
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.