General Deposit Reward Terms & Conditions
The following are the standard Terms and Conditions for Deposit Reward campaigns and offers of Tickmill Ltd available for Clients in limited number of countries. Please consult with our Customer Support about any available campaigns.
- Deposit Reward is only available for new and existing Clients of Tickmill Ltd (FSA Regulated), who have a Live trading account. You may open a Live trading account here
- The Deposit Reward can be claimed by each Client only once on a single deposit which has not been used to claim any other reward of any other available campaign.
- The one-time Deposit Reward offered is 10% of the deposited amount and the maximum Deposit Reward is $€£ 1,500 per Client.
- To collect a Deposit Reward, a Client has to send an email request with his MT4 trading account number to his account executive or to our Customer Support within 14 days after making a deposit.
- At the time of Deposit Reward claim being submitted there has to be at least 50% of funds left from the initial deposit made on the Live trading account.
- The minimum deposit (internal transfers are not accounted) amount to claim Deposit Reward is $€£ 200.
- To be able to withdraw or to transfer a Deposit Reward to another MT4 account, a Client has to trade at least 1 standard lot per each $€£ 5 of the Deposit Reward collected. If the required number of lots has not been reached, the account balance and the available margin should be higher/equal to the combined amount of deposit and Deposit Reward connected to it so that the Client may request a withdrawal of trading profits.
- Only trading volume in currency pairs and metals is accounted for to calculate the trading volume for the Deposit Reward campaigns while CFDs are excluded.
- Any part of the Deposit Reward can be withdrawn only if the total required lots to withdraw the entire Deposit Reward have been traded.
- Tickmill reserves the right to change the terms of the Deposit Reward campaign or cancel it at any time.
- Tickmill reserves the right to disqualify any user if there is any suspicion of misuse or abuse of fair rules of the Deposit Reward Campaign or terms outlined in the Tickmill Client Services Agreement.
- Tickmill considers that the practice of withdrawing funds from a Live trading account and then re-depositing these funds within 30 calendar days following the last withdrawal to claim a Deposit Reward on such deposit to be in violation of the fair rules of the Deposit Reward Campaign.
- Using a Deposit Reward to increase the size of your trading positions carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for everybody. Before deciding to trade Contracts for Difference (CFDs) you should carefully consider your trading objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Please read carefully our Summary Risk Disclosure.