We are thrilled to have successfully concluded 2020, a year which saw several positive developments and transformations aimed towards enhancing the way we serve our clients.
We have always been proud of the exceptional service we provide to our global client base, however, in 2020 we took business excellence to a whole new level by significantly enriching client experience and value with the introduction of new products, and the implementation of key improvements.
Below we outline the key metrics and developments that shaped our success in 2020:
- 115+ million orders executed.
- $142+ billion average monthly trading volume.
- 134,000+ newly registered accounts.
- 75,000+ new active clients.
- 9,000+ active Introducing Brokers.
- $13+ million in IB Payouts.
- Launched 2 new licensed entities: Tickmill Asia Ltd, authorised and regulated by the Labuan Financial Services Authority & Tickmill South Africa (Pty) Ltd), authorised and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA).
- Successfully ran the Rebates Promotion (Tickmill Ltd), giving away more than $213,000 to 12356 participants from 95 countries.
- Reduced spreads and slashed swap rates on a range of instruments, becoming one of the lowest cost brokers in the industry (offering spreads from as low as 0.0 pips).
- Expanded product portfolio with the introduction of Futures trading on the leading CQG platform offered under Tickmill UK Ltd.
- Redesigned Forex trading blog offering daily market coverage in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Arabic, Chinese, Polish, Russian and Vietnamese.
- Hosted more than 65 webinar series in 12 languages.
- Rolled out Pelican Trading, the innovative all-in-one mobile auto-copying application that enables traders to follow and copy trades from other successful traders.
- Received 5 new awards: Best Commodities Broker (Rankia Markets Experience Expo), Best Trading Experience (Forex Brokers Award 2020), Most Reliable Broker (Online Personal Wealth Awards), Best Forex Education Provider (Global Brands Magazine), Best Trading Conditions (Shares Awards).
Going into 2021, we are ready to conquer new levels of excellence by investing in new ways to add value to our clients’ trading experience. We are grateful to our valued Clients and Partners all over the world for their loyalty and support in 2020 and we definitely look forward to continuing this successful journey in the year ahead.