What are the requirements to register for a Client Area?
To register for an individual Client Area, you must submit your Proof of Address (POA) and Proof of Identity (POI) documents, whereas to register for a Corporate Client Area, you must submit:
1. Articles of association, identification document and proof of individual and corporate address.
2. Certificate of incorporation or company registration card (must show the address, legal representatives, registration data).
We may ask for additional documents depending on the country, beneficiary etc. (offshore:).
1. Certificate of incorporation
2. Articles of association
3. Memorandum of understanding
4. Certificate of good standing
5. Certificate of incumbency/ Register of Members
6. The last full year’s audited accounts