Tickmill has introduced a new asset class - an extensive list of 100 CFD Stocks to its product offering, capturing the interest of several beginner and advanced FX and CFD traders.
The new asset class includes CFD Stocks that cover a wide range of industry sectors such as technology, medical, automotive, banking, retail, software and more! Wherever your interest may be, Tickmill has you covered!
Here are some of the new CFD Stocks offered by Tickmill:
- FAANG stocks: Meta (Facebook), Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google
- Retail: Ebay, Amazon, Alibaba, Home Depot, Shopify, Costco, Walmart
- Pharmaceutical: Pfizer, Moderna, Biontech, Johnson & Johnson
- Banking / Payment Providers: Bank of America, Visa, JP Morgan, Mastercard, PayPal
- Technology: Microsoft, Intel, Oracle
- Communication: Twitter, Baidu, Zoom
- Automotive: Tesla, Ferrari,
- Airline: Boeing, United Airlines Holdings
“We are very excited to introduce this exquisite list of CFD Stocks to our clients. Tickmill’s product offering, super competitive trading conditions, top-notch technology and the reliable regulated trading environment offers traders an all-in-one package and an unparalleled trading experience. This is another milestone achieved in Q1 and we have a lot more in the pipeline for clients and partners for 2022,” says Sudhanshu Agarwal, Executive Director of Tickmill Ltd.
The new CFDs can be traded in Metatrader 5 (MT5) trading platform, with low spreads and zero commission fees.
Click here to read more about our CFD Stocks.